Monday, February 28, 2005

tis day is really unexpected for me.. haha.. yeps it's de o level results... i tot tt i'll b dead by tis day bt fortunately i did not.. firstly.. i tot tt i'll fail my eng cuz i'm quite positive tt i've written my compo out of point.. y i did well?! might b becuz my words too small tt de examiner can't c n my compre did ok so they assume tt i'm ok.. haha... ok hu cares for de reason.. as long as i did not fail my eng!! n another surprise.. my amaths!! becuz i dun like de teacher... i absolutely lost interest in de subject.. n tt results to my f9S during all de tests.. of cuz i hope to pass lahz.. n i tot i did really lousy for my paper 1... with de easiest 10 pts ques.. i actually cannot do!! n surprisingly.. i passed! it really caught me off guard.. haha... bt lucky lahz.. whether it's luck or i really did put in de effort (did i!?) i'm also happy wif my results lor.. haha.. all de visits to temples does help.. i still offer jossticks before going to sch todae.. haha.. say i'm mi xing.. i dun care... as long as it helps... wad i'm thinking now is wad step i'm going to take next.. shld i go jc or poly.. hmm.. i think it will leave mi pondering bahz.. aniway i'm still elated!! haha... at least i nber gu fu mr soo n mdm yeo.. yeps.. for those teachers i dun like... sorri u didn help mi wif my results.. i refuse to believe tt haha.. u can say it's my own work.. so dun claim de credit.. haha..

No comments: