Thursday, February 10, 2005

happy new year!

firstly.. happy new year peps.. sorri for not blogging much tis days.. actually there's nth much to b written haha.. ya.. my life is so colourless... can ani 1 add some colour to it?! aniway.. tis yr new yr earnings nt tt much.. seems like my relatives' lives aren't improving.. haha ate a lot in my grandma's house.. feel like a pig already.. well.. her food is delicious haha.. although every yr almost de same.. bt 1 yr eat once mahz.. for tis yr.. shu dragon is de luckiest.. hope it's true for mi.. i need some luck.. haha ok tt's all for day 1..
day 2.. went to my dad's side.. actually i prefer today.. haha.. i feel my dad side more educated n we like gt more link.. more things to tok about too.. n my cousins r somehow still my generation.. haha.. juz older den mi by a few yrs.. my mum's side all speak dialets which i dun understand.. and my cousin not too old jiu too young.. so i dun speak much there.. my dad's side de relatives like mostly old n sickly.. n he so bad lorz.. he say a few more yrs den no need go there le... aniway.. we juz sit a while n tok tok den go another person's house.. went home earli.. bout 5 littat... after tt.. my life is colourless.. haha..
i miss u so much...

No comments: