Sunday, February 13, 2005

shall blog a little on ytd... actually planned to go k box bt decided not to since it's so ex.. shall make it on other days.. aniway my pri sch fren suddenly invited me to her house... noe y i use suddenly? cuz i'm shocked.. haha not tt we are not on gd terms.. juz tt i haven been mixing around wif dem for de past 4 yrs.. n we met up like once a yr?! on teacher's day.. mayb it's due to yinghan's bday celebration tt we gathered n took notice of each other.. well.. they called me for a mahjong session so y shld i reject?! haha.. hand itchy... actually i tot tt i will b kinda busy so i'll go there later n i'm kinda paiseh tt they hab to push everything back becuz of mi.. luckily in de end.. i did not end up being so paiseh.. when i asked my fren if her parents were home, she said no.. den i didn bring orange.. na li zhi dao all my other frens brought it.. i was so paiseh.. worst still.. my fren still hab oranges to exchange wif us n red packets too.. oh my.. i was sooo embarassed.. played mahjong n blackjack in her house.. real fun.. time seemed to pass very fast.. we reached her house at 5 plus bt in a blink of an eye.. it's already 10 plus.. her fren came late n she click easily wif us haha.. although i still can stay.. 2 of dem wan go so i pei dem lorz.. i went home.. shall find another day to gather again..
today actually wanna invite some of my frens to my house.. bt i really dunno where my maid put de things so i decided to cancel it.. sorri bout it.. shall make it up to u some other days? bt heng they didn come cuz my mum came home at bout 2.30 so it's a phew... if she find mi playing mahjong or drinking red wine without her permission.. i dunno wad will happen haha.. she gave me n my sis 50 dollars as tips as she won money frm her tong xiao mahjong... so gd rite haha.. she muz hab win a lot.. or mayb it's becuz i asked so she gave bt in actual fact she didn win money... i hope it's nt de later one.. it's still considered a gd start of de yr.. hope it will continue for de whole yr.. dragon is lucky tis yr.. yay.. haha..
tml is valentine's day.. too bad no valentine.. bt i still shall lead my life as happy as i can b.. frm now on.. my life will b colourful... yes.. my post will b filled wif colour too.. i'm as happy as a lark... " i wish u happiness.. happy valentine's day!! i will search for my happiness too.. hope it will not be far frm mi... " yes i'm lucky in love tis yr.. hope it will b true oso.. life is full of hope.. without hope there will b no life.. i wan every one to b happy so smile at de end of tis post.. happy valentine's day everyone!! may everyone b happy wif their loved ones.. i shall spend my day wif my passion n a bunch of gd frens... smile! =D

No comments: