Sunday, March 06, 2005

-stress-

i'm starting to feel de invisible stress tt jcS bring to ppl... n note tt i'm nt even studying yet.. de trainings is enough to take half my life away.. imagine when i hab to struggle between vb n studies.. omg.. ok.. i officially started training on fri.. it was ok.. except for de shuttle run part.. i totally feel like puking n fainting after doing tt.. perhaps my stamina hab drop to zero le.. i feel so lousy.. my first official frenli being a jj player starts on sat.. we vs sqs c boys.. coach even said tt if we won dem we will b first in nationals.. haha dun think tt ppl c boys jiu beri easy to win k.. in fact we lost dem alot.. n they didn use their 100% lorz.. mayb 50% oso dun hab arz.. mr tay had a long tok wif us.. he taught us how to program our tots n analyse de game.. bt i think my brain nt working lahz.. cannot program my tots lehz.. in fact there's hundreds of question marks in my brain lorz.. there's 3 seniors in our team.. it's their last yr le think they oso wanna pia rite.. hope not to bring dem down lahz.. fri going to kl wif dem.. hope i dun die b4 i can return haha.. it will b a tough 4 days to pass..
ok back to de stress.. i start to think bout de subjects.. my studies.. i'm afraid tt i wun b able to pass tis obstacle.. chi... so long didn touch le lor.. n my chi nt solid de lorz.. gp.. my eng oso ban tong shui.. haiz.. nt to mention other subs like physics, econs, maths lahz... econs is a new sub to mi.. maths.. haha my maths already cannot make it.. physics.. hope i still can cope lahz.. i'm starting to regret going to jc.. haiz.. hope my results dun further demoralise mi.. i'm going to hab to cope wif my mum's naggings too.. i guess i muz gib my all for de trainings now cuz if i were to drop out n go to poly next yr... there wun b a chance to compete again.. hope my stamina faster recover.. feel so busy now tt i feel so uneasy.. my days mostly kena chop by trainings n stuff.. wanna relax n go out wif my frens oso hard.. hope they wun kill mi bcuz of tt.. haha mayb i wun drop by for long cuz i now seldom use com n i'm going kl soon.. shall update after my trip bahz...

No comments: