Friday, January 14, 2005

nEw bLogGie

hmm.. my first post.. n new set up.. credit should go to TAN PEIFEN.. i'm too lazy to gt de procedures done.. n it's never ending mind u.. haha.. y muz her name b in green? cuz she suddenly loves green for god knoes wad reasons.. haha aniway.. she's a great person haha.. wondering y my sudden interest in blogging? well.. it's because i'm VERY bored.. ppl may envy my job.. wondering how cum i can blog or go msn to chat when i'm working.. haha it's good in a way.. to sit n collect money.. bt idea of waking up earli n face this squary monitor is hurting mi physically n mentally.. first.. it hurts my poor eyes.. second.. i'll feel like falling aslp without my 12 hours of sui mian.. contradicting myself.. i experience a hectic day here too.. n i mean realli busy man.. dun even have time to go toilet.. n i ended up having to continue the next morning.. n i really hate a day like tt.. haha i'm troublesome rite.. i juz wan de rite amount of work.. nt too much n not too little.. haha.. mayb becuz de ppl here r too old.. i juz can't seem to communicate wif ani 1.. resulting in my loner qualities poping out.. n mind u.. my dept. only hab 2 ppl.. with my mentor moving to another dept. oh.. how lonely m i.. i lunch alone.. (packing frm either home or canteen) i sit de bus to work alone.. go home alone.. n omg.. i hate it man.. i tried introducing my dear fren into de company.. bt it didn work.. haha juz as well.. i juz need to endure for another 2 freaking wks.. muz think of a way to reject all forms of extension plans.. haha.. my butt is growing for god's sick.. try sitting for 8 plus hours.. ok enough grumbling of work... other den de above mention... it's alrite to work here haha.. shall think of de nice food i gt to enjoy at spring court later... bt beri sad.. it's my treat.. so it means burning a hole out of my already veri tight pocket..

No comments: