Friday, January 14, 2005

LoVeLy dAy?

i begin tis new day wif a cheerful smile.. glad tt it is de end of de week.. which allows mi to slp late tonite n wake up late tml.. glad tt i'm able to wear casual instead of office wear.. it's more -me- n comfortable.. i feel old n bored n tired in office wear.. i tried not to slp in de bus on de way to work.. in case de short nap makes mi veri tired n hard to keep my eyes open in office.. n amazingly.. i did it! seems like i'm nt tt tired afterall.. however.. i start work wif a cheery feeling n when i reach lunch time.. i'm frustrated... ok.. i'm told not to read my book "openly" cuz de big boss will scold if he walks pass.. it's like hello.. u think there's lots for mi to do n i'm neglecting dem for my book!? i read onli when i have nothing to do n nt being able to read.. wad do u wan mi to do!? i can't slp.. can't read.. can't play games.. n i hab to stare at tis com n daydream!? pls lahz.. i feel like i'm in a cage man.. i rather face 4 walls at home.. i'm receiving probably less den 50 bucks -due to cpf- n i hab absolutely no freedom at all? wad de..... tt definately "make" my day man... now i'm here blogging n getting all tensed up when some one walks pass.. i'm so going to endure for 2 more wks n get my butt out of here with a big smile on my face n nt turning back at all.. bt sad to say my pocket will b tighter den ever.. haha.. peace out..

No comments: