Tuesday, January 18, 2005

/-foRevEr-\

wonder y i keep hearing tis song (forever)... a while i heard it on yesan's com a while de radio is playing it.. wad's surprising it tt gold 90.5 will play it.. haha it's quite an old song lahz bt bu zhi yu old dao wu shi nian dai tt kind lorz.. more likely to hear it on class 95 rite?! haha it's nt tt tis song is not nice lahz.. in fact.. i love it!! it's a nice song lahz.. juz tt it tends to bring some memories back.. P.S: dun kpo ask mi.. dunno den continue dunno.. noe den happy lorz.. haha
deep inside my heart u leave me never....
haiz.. my dad not going to drive mi home tonite.. n my mum is not going to cook as my dad n sis both r nt eating.. sad.. dunno y i start to love home haha.. at least i like to stay home more den staying in office.. haha.. de air con in de office is finally working.. bt now it's freezing cold haha.. shall update about my weekends..
i wanna hold u till de fear in me subside..

15/01
i spend half of sat slpin.. de other half i went down to great world city to look for peifen aka bear.. actualli i intend to pei her during de 1 hr break.. after tt drop down to OG in chinatown to buy things.. and finally go home n enjoy dinner.. bt.. my plans gt all jumbled up.. firstly becuz there's a job offer for mi to promote pepsi on sun so i stayed till alan come.. secondly.. i'm lazy to shop alone.. it's 6 when i feel like going off.. so i change my mind n help her wif promoting milo n at de same time waited till 8 for her.. so she can pei mi go OG.. which in de end we didn go becuz of de road block n it's very troublesome.. haha she should gimmi sort of 25 bucks for working for half day rite?! bt she beri "cat" haha.. so ended up wif her buying biscuits for mi.. *yum yum* haha beri "cat" horz... bt nvm lahz.. since i hab nth to do.. n de i hab free biscuits to eat... i forgive her haha.. it's still quite a joyable day bahz

16/01
i cannot slp till i happy.. hab to wake up at 10.. sad... nearli late on meeting bear.. heng my dad drive mi to lakeside.. haha.. start work.. beri sianz.. there's a guy hu is supposed to b working wif mi bt he super big slacker.. n even gt chased off by de manager.. n he really went off! left mi working alone.. n i can't take double pay.. how sad.. de working part quite ok.. n i dun think my sales beri gd considering de fact tt i'm promoting PEPSI.. bt wadeva haha.. i'll still gt de same pay.. :P after work.. we drop down to OG n do some shopping.. i finally bought my shorts! haha.. n i hab auntie qualities growing in me haha.. after tt.. i sat mrt back to je n my dad called mi.. haha he shun lu can drive mi home.. great haha.. when i went home i'm dead tired n i hab to wake up earli de following day so i roughly packed my things n rush to bed.. bt.. beri sad.. i can't fall aslp.. i think i fell aslp at 12 plus.. sad... lacked of slp!! *yawnz*

No comments: