Saturday, October 18, 2008

my first wake

i din expect my first wake to be of my fren's sister.. de news was shocking to me.. i know it's hard for her too..
it was sad watching her with de puffy eyes and looking so tired.. when i noe tt her younger sis was taking o levels my heart just goes out to her... putting myself in her shoes.. i think it's sooo hard.. all de best to her.. i hope she does well!!
Feng!! we all love you.. be strong!!

when i was young i couldn't imagine wad it's like to have ur love ones away.. i even secretly hope tt i'll go first.. but de pain is always on those who r left behind.. hai.. life is so unpredictable.. u may be well the first min n gone the nxt.. tt's y dewen say should just live ur life happily.. u never know when u'll be going.. y make things so difficult!? "kan kai yi dian"

was damn pissed before the wake.. now i understand how my sis feels when i dun do my things myself instead call others to help me.. i hope i'm not like tt already... hmm..

No comments: