Sunday, October 05, 2008

hmm.. my maid of 4 yrs plus had gone home.. went to have our "last" dinner tog yesterday..
hai.. when i c her walking out of de door with tears filled eyes.. made me feel like crying too.. i just can't look on any longer.. grateful to her for taking care of us all tis yrs.. i noe my mum is very sad too.. very thankful to her for taking care of my mum on many occasions so tt we can slp at ease without worries.. sometimes i may look like someone who doesn't cry easily.. i dun really like to cry in front of others especially ppl i noe.. bt i always find it hard to force back my tears.. so ya.. better to look away before i break down.. hope she'll find happiness..
chat with aoy on msn today!! this the first time i saw her on msn.. haha.. was funny with all de broken eng and some thai.. missed her soooo much!! i wanna go thailand!! any takers!?!? haven been playing vb since the pesta sukan competition.. skills gonna gt rusty soon.. prob coach will start "suan-ing" me again.. haha another wk of attachment before sch and training for me starts..

somethings are just meant to end before it really started.. sometimes i wonder if tt's my fate..
was weird not doing something tt i've always been doing..
perhaps i'm already looking forward to it!? hmm..
it's been a long time.. have you broken my wall of defence?!
suddenly i've so much things to say..........
prob emo cuz my maid is not around anymore!! haizzzzz

No comments: