Saturday, January 13, 2007

welcome to another post of unfortunate series..
guess tt i'm really suay tis yr la.. ok 1 of the gd thing tt happened: i THINK i saw a shooting star.. haha.. here's how it goes..
i was eating dinner n juz turn my head to look outside.. n suddenly.. i saw something green shoot past the sky and before i knew it.. it vanished behind a building.. i vaguely rmb someone said tt shooting star is green in colour.. so first thing tt come to my mind is.. did i just see a shooting star!? haha.. so can anyone tell mi wad is the colour of a shooting star?
ok back to the unfortunate events.. i can't really rmb some of it la.. shall talk bout those i rmb..
first.. it was one usual day where i was rushing for work in the morning.. n i was on the way to JE mrt station.. n guess wad.. my heels gt stuck in some small creek on the floor.. n mind u.. it was the morning rush hour!! so ya.. my leg gt out bt my heels was at the original place.. so damn paiseh can.. just dunno where can i hide my face.. sigh..
second.. ytd went to celebrate manying's n foong yee's bday (happy bday to u gers..) so mi n man was there after work.. shop around while waiting.. we were supposed to meet with foong yee at de bus stop.. so we walk out of ps and din c her so waited.. n den there she is.. looking for us too.. so we were at de top of the stairs while she was down.. so we saw her n i wanna walk down the stairs to wish her happy bday.. and once AGAIN.. i dunno how my heels gt stuck at the stairs.. so i was on the verge of rolling down the stairs n i started scanning for the safest route.. so i very slow-mo de fall towards the raillings.. n *bang* i langa the railing.. n my knees hit the ground la.. ok i find it funni too so i dun mind man n foong laughing their heads off after making sure tt i was ok.. man still said i was doing it so slow-mo tt she tot i would regain my balance so she din tot of helping mi.. n foong was also thinking whether to climb up n "hop" mi la.. so screwed can.. n imagine it's near the bus stop where there's lots of ppl around!! i just wan to find n hole n hid inside la.. so tada.. 1 blue black on my arm (where i knock the railing) n 3 blue blacks on my knee and leg.. dunno is i suay or is the problem with my heels.. so ya.. if anyone ask mi bout it.. i'll say tt i fight with someone la.. haha.. guess both bday gers r having gd luck so de suay shen look for mi instead.. aahh!! i so wanna die...
been so suay tis yr la.. i tink mayb if i stay at home all day.. mayb it'll explode.. hahaha choy!! wadever.. i juz hope it wun drag till i gt my results la.. i guess i was really lucky during my o's n most prob i've used up all my luck den.. sigh.. oh 1 think tt's lucky.. at least i din fall into a puddle of water cuz it's been raining for the whole of ytd.. lol.. ok tt's all for tis post.. stay tuned to more posting of unfortunate series..

No comments: