Wednesday, January 03, 2007

hmm.. lots of thing to blog about.. shall start with the gd things?!
firstly, i finally have my long awaited family trip.. secondly, i finally after soooo long sat plane again and have my passport chopped.. haha.. tt's all about it bah..
now.. a series of unfortunate events..
firstly.. after prom have to go back home instead of going party wif my classmates.. tt's not very bad la cuz i have an early flight to catch..
secondly.. on the 2nd day there, i had a terrible headache tt led to a slight fever bt it was better after a night slp and 1 gd thing, there's fireworks to see!!
thirdly, i lost my sis cam.. n of all days it's on new yr's day.. de last night in philippines.. wad a way to start a new yr n wad a way to end my trip.. besides.. tt's not all.. she haven been speaking more den 5 sentences to me.. it's nt like i meant to lose it.. i din even notice tt it slipped out of my pocket.. besides i've brought it along on all other days n it din drop!! wth.. n all my prom pics went missing wif it!! de grp photos i can take frm others bt de individual ones are all gone!!! sobx.. plus de 1 min fireworks tt i took a video of.. haiz...
fourthly.. i had a bad sore throat plus i gt stuck at de airport on de 2nd of jan.. there's some mis-communication about de time we're flying.. we were supposed to go back in de morning bt mummy wanted to change de flight to the evening one.. end up my dad gt a seat in de morning flight and we wanted to change back to de morning flight bt de flight was full n we were on the waiting list.. end up there's an auto switch bt becuz of de holidays, we weren't informed.. thus we were put on the waiting list on the evening flight and nearly couldn't come back.. so we stood for 1 over hr to check in..
today.. my sore throat was worse n i almost lose my voice.. n my supervisor totally din sympathise mi la.. she gave mi a list to make phonecalls!! horrible.. i couldn't even swallow water without bearing wif the pain.. sigh..
tt's how my 1st 3 days of the mth passed.. think i'm so going to have a bad time tis yr.. wonder wad more is going to happen tml.. hmmm..

No comments: