Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1 day before the commencement of my first job!

long long long time since i last updated tis blog.. haha..
i'll b starting work soon! dunno whether i'm prepared for it anot.. bt after slacking for sooo long.. also good to have something to do la.. hols since cny till now.. might b long for some.. might nt b for others.. when to 2 countries during this period.. i'm thankful for them.. it made my hols more colourful and not so boring.. it also made time past faster.. thanks for all de people who made my holidays wonderful!! =) guess i wun have such privillege of such long holiday again.. (unless i quit and shake leg at home haha! which even if happen.. have to wait for 2 yrs after my bond end)

went for another blood test ytd cuz there's something wrong with de first one.. found out tt mum has thalassemia n i might have it too! nth serious tho.. just anemic.. bt becuz i din noe bout it.. i had to give up 3 TUBES of blood for the tests.. white blood count on the high too.. a bit worried bout tt tho.. hope it drops after the 2nd test! mayb cuz my wbc too strong tt's y i seldom fall sick! haha.. i have a strong army inside me k....... =P

since i'm outside ytd.. n couldn't find any free person to eat ice cream with me.. i decide to make dessert! haha.. initially tot of making lemon sorbet again.. bt den i changed my mind n made orea cheesecake!! long time since i made it again.. made 1 small cake only.. tho who wanna have a share of it.. come find me!! bt... while stocks last!! hee..

gonna go back to y poly to work.. a bit scared.. haha.. even had dreams bout it for a few nights already.. hope tt everything goes well.. make less mistake.. n less ppl pls.. need time to adapt.. too many ppl will just stress me up and freak me out.. haha.. it's a good thing tt i start on a thurs cuz experience tells me tt there are less patients on thurs compared to a mon!! haha.. n pls.. de in charge don't say i'm toxic.. cuz u're de one tt wants me there! haha..

tho i'm just gonna start work.. i already feel like going for another holiday! haha.. bali any takers!? bt nt so soon.. since i dunno when i can take leave!! =P

oh ya.. i received a prank call 2 days ago.. by someone who posed as my fren! n he actually replied to all my questions relating to my fren! i said how come u sound different.. he replied.. i'm having sore throat and actually cough!! n i really couldn't figure out who it is.. since he called my house phone.. which not many ppl noe of it..
you better nt be someone i know.. cuz i hate ppl cheating me! have ur fun bt at de end of de day pls tell me the truth.. not nice to have ppl hanging somewhere in de middle! how i know u might even b a stalker! eeks...

2 comments:

fenNy~ said...

ah ren!! all the best for your first day at work ok!!! will be shun shun li li for you de!! :)))))
*hugs*

YJIE said...

oh gosh!~ be careful not to pick up anymore weird calls from now on, mama! n... *pending oreo cheesecake when hols here*=P