Tuesday, July 18, 2006

hello guys.. i'm back again.. (after so long haha)
ok.. got back my results.. n as usual.. dun ask mi wad is it.. it's juz so disappointing.. sometimes.. it's juz so hard to find de motivation especially when wad u gt for at least trying is equal to not trying at all.. hai.. n when i heard tt there's meet-the-parents session.. which i've been afraid of since young.. i was like.. wha.. siao liao.. dunno how will mum react.. so i've been procrastinating n din tell her my results till ytd.. n i onli gave her a very vague idea.. n there's not much of a reaction from her.. i dunno if she expected it.. or she think tt i passed juz tt din do well.. i'm so afraid it's de later.. at tis pt of time.. i really miss my dad.. when i can tell him my result n gt nag a little n more encouragement.. n wad's best is tt he always shelter me frm my mum during such scary periods by going to meet de teacher instead of her going.. bt tis time.. no chance.. i was hoping tt he come back for a holiday or something at tt day.. bt fat hope!! sigh..
countdown.. 7-8 wks to prelims.. bout 13 wks to a's?? omg.. i wan to start bt i dunno how.. ahh!!
i tried motivating myself wif lots of ways n ideas.. (dun ask mi wad is it.. it's lame) bt seems like it's not working..

No comments: