Friday, May 26, 2006

hmm.. shall add on to my bday present list..
peifen, xingjuan n joanna bought mi a handbag!! haha.. although it's so bear's type.. bt i still love it.. haha muz b keep seeing i use de same bag rite.. n it's my sis 1 somemore.. heez.. hope it doesn't turn yellow cuz it's white!! nice nice.. thanks pepz..
guess wad.. my mum bought a bday cake for mi!! she din buy 1 last yr so i kinda din expect.. she said something like.. i bought a cake for u.. although ur bday over.. bt still can eat.. awww.. so nice of her.. mayb tt's my present frm her since she din bought anything for mi.. or mayb juz to make up for de fact tt she din celebrate my bday wif mi.. hmm.. bt i din blow any candle or wad lahz.. juz cut de cake up and eat!! yum yum.. my fav ice cream cake.. reminds mi of de small 1 tt chai n huishan bought one of my bday.. took a pic of it.. bt it's in my hp..
hols coming!! dunno shld b happy or sad.. cuz it means tt mid yr coming too.. guess hab to send most of my time studying le.. if not i'll gt triple f.. besides.. 2nd wk of hols quite busy.. there's phy camp.. n lucky i'm not in maths camp (thanks to xh) if not there'll b lots of hw to b completed by de end of next wk.. there's oso some econs stuff.. some talk or wad.. n gp common test.. ahh!! i hope de 2nd wk pass quickly.. jia you for all ur tests... polys having dem soon.. muz study hard wor... =) and to my jc frens.. buck up!! it's de final lap.. or rather de 2nd last.. cuz there's still prelims den reach final lap which is a's haha..

No comments: