Monday, August 22, 2005

dePreSseD...

hmm.. was feeling kind of down for todae.. in fact for other days as well.. think i'm going to suffer frm depression if this carries on.. there's cause n effect on everything.. i totally n i realli mean totally SCREWED my common tests... ahhh!!! fail so badly.. even econs which i think mayb i could actualli pass (juz pass)... bt i'm so wrong man.. haizzz... i think i already have 1 foot either in MI or poly... n as i think back... i'm such a failure.. i can't do anithing rite.. n nothing seems to go my way.. haizzz... hmm.. shall blame myself for not working hard enough.. with all de slackings and stuff going on... i juz while my time away during many occasions.. bt can't deny de fact tt i'm busy rite.. wif all de competitions going on.. trainings blah blah... well juz comforting myself.. actualli i think tt even if it's something i like to do... it becomes a burden when it's so intensive or frequent.. it's dragging me away frm wad i am supposed to do.. wad's sad is i can't even gt a stand in tt.. m i wasting too much time on tt?! seriously there's juz something wrong wif me.. n i think it's so unfair to be called away frm my priorities to juz do nothing there.. it's ok when i'm free.. bt apparently i'm not.. especially during tis period when i'm juz struggling to stay alive.. mayb in de end i will not gain anything frm it.. perhaps i shld juz let go.. let mi drown n die.. stress... haiz... it's such a headache to think bout how to pass my promos n overall.. all de Fs n Os falling in love wif me..
competitions started long ago.. shall update a little.. lost 1 match against red team.. left 3 matches to de end of everything.. red team is gd i can say.. especially wif xiuyi in there.. think dot might b a gd opponent to dem.. jia you!!
last bt not least... i'm juz a total failure in every aspect.. tazzz..

No comments: