Saturday, June 11, 2005

finally all de u-19 matches r over.. think de 2nd round matches didn play well bahz.. my setting.. haiz.. getting frm bad to worse.. somebody help!! i think we realli shouldn't hab gt into 2nd round.. like nt taking things beri seriously lehz.. n 1 conclusion.. ppl will think we r realli tyco to win dot.. mayb to us we realli did our best n gt de result we wanted.. bt our best couldn't last.. or mayb we r juz too tired.. tis wk is realli hectic for mi.. frm mon till todae.. non stop.. everyday vb.. eekz.. i notice tt de more i play de more problems i discover.. how how how?!!??! how can i rectify all my que dians!?!? after de finals.. we've been training de new comers.. been training on defence more.. so now my defence better den last time bt my setting.. haiz.. dunno when den i can realli train on setting more.. i realli need someone to help mi correct my probs.. nxt wk is de selection for de open cup team n national youth.. national youth shld b out of my reaches.. haha.. hope to make it to de open cup team even if sit bench.. think i really need de colours award.. de way i keep failing my tests.. i dun even hab time to catch up on my studies seeing de way my days had been packed fully.. haiz so tired.. kinda regret going into jc life.. bt i think de poly students oso kinda busy.. haha.. worried bout my pw, studies, setting.. ahh!! i think i'm going to go mad soon.. haiz.. think i'm going to start on my hw soon or i'll b dead next wk..

No comments: